Thursday, December 5, 2013

How I spent my summer vacation, sort of

I've been putting this off forever. It's been crazy around the homefront this year.

Major events:

My husband decided to retire.
Sold our house (in six days)!
Bought a house in Arizona.
Moved. Wow, now I see why people sell their stuff and start over. Lots of trips to get it all down here.
Still unpacking.
Looking for a new job (me). Uncle is retired, remember?

I do miss the Navy moves. They come in, they pack, they move, you move, they come in and unpack. Life goes on.

So, in other words, I have a nice sewing room, but I don't have the shelf space I once did. So, I have a lot to re-home. Sad for me, good for you. I still haven't decided on a new website/logo yet. Still tossing some ideas around.

In the next few weeks, I'll be listing items here at some crazy good prices. Need a back? I have an overload of charm packs (some that are very hard to find), lots of novelty prints (think I-Spy), and some patterns/books too.

Looking for anything special? Let me know. I may have it.

4 comments:

  1. Navy moves are great, minus all the stuff they break. :-) i do love that they do all the packing. If you happen to have any Cotton Blossoms by Bonnie and Camille or any old sweet water lines I would be interested.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow -- you posted! So nice to see you back here -- could this maybe be a trend??? ;-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm looking for trail's end by holly taylor, for moda. i love the tiny mooses. :)
    moving just means a chance to go through everything and find all of the projects you started but never finished. and realize that you want to finish them now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am looking for Heather Ross Gold Fish, and I'm nuts about fabric with cute dachshunds. lisamcgriff (at) hotmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete